Well I know that we are already one week into 2015, and this blog is well overdue for an update, but I thought I would share a few thoughts and reflections on the past year.
2014 was a big year for me. At least, it feels that way.
- I graduated from University with a diploma in Fashion Marketing, a program I feel very fortunate to have taken.
- It was our first full year living in Vancouver, a city I have completely fallen in love with and really cant imagine being anywhere else.
- I don't know if I remember summers being as beautiful as the one we just had. We ate at the beach weekly, and started running together along the seawall - it took my breath away every time!
- I made so many wonderful new connections all over the city, and people I am lucky enough to call friends as well.
- I went to San-Francisco for the first time.
- I began working at Oliver & Lily's as well as Leuie, two local boutiques that I feel very grateful to be part of.
- I re-branded my website, a process that taught me so much about who I am and what this business means to me.
- We fulfilled a life-long dream of travelling to Europe together, a trip that will stay with me forever and one that I will think on with incredible joy and warm remembrance. That trip changed so many things for me, I am still filled with inspiration and awe from our time away.
- I was baptized on Easter Sunday in the ocean at English Bay. Never have I been so sure about something in my life, and it felt incredible to publicly die to myself and claim Jesus as Lord of my life!
- We signed the lease on an apartment in a building we've been wanting to move into for a year! (More on that later..)
- And of course, the amazing, wonderful, special, kind and truly beautiful people who I got to work with throughout the year.
I truly cannot emphasize enough how blessed I was by the people who came into my life and who asked me to be part of such important moments in their lives. My life will forever be richer because of the part you played in it, and the experience that you gave me.
Thank you, thank you!